IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3 Complete 3.12.0 x86/x64
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3.12.0 - высококачественная эмуляция и чрезвычайная гибкость в обработке звучания гитары. IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3.12.0 позволяет свободно создавать свыше 20 000 комбинаций усилителей!
Возможно смешивание предусилителей, эквалайзеров и т.д. В готовых пресетах - усилители самых известных гитарных брендов, но это не мешает вовсе создавать вам собственный звук.
AmpliTube 3 is the world’s leading Guitar and Bass tone creation software. Period. No other software product in the music industry even comes close to the selection, performance and overall sonic accuracy when it comes to creating guitar and bass tones with a computer. Now, that’s a mighty big mouthful of brag, but a wise old country gentleman once told me, “Hey, it ain’t bragging if it’s true.” Here’s how we back it up…
More Gear: Strength in Numbers
AmpliTube 3 has the largest selection of gear available, and our development team is continuously building upon that selection. In the complete AmpliTube 3 flagship full version, there are 160 individual pieces of gear to choose from. Plus, you can add other packages to the mix like AmpliTube Fender™, Ampeg® SVX, AmpliTube Slash and more and choose from over 230 pieces of gear. Mind blowing.
Sonic Accuracy: It’s a matter of Trust
While 230 pieces of gear may sound impressive, the most impressive thing is the sound of those 230 pieces of gear. Our patented technologies allow us to create the most realistic sounding models on the planet — so realistic in fact that the world's leading manufacturers of amplifiers and stompboxes choose us to create digital models of their gear that bear their name. We’re talking iconic, world-class brands Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano, Seymour Duncan, T-Rex, Jet City and more, that have exclusively teamed up with IK to offer an ultra-accurate reproduction of their gear for the AmpliTube range.
Infinite Expansion: The Custom Shop
AmpliTube 3 is the only guitar and bass tone software that gives you the ability to add gear to your virtual collection one piece at a time. This is our Custom Shop feature and it’s truly visionary because now you can buy only the gear you want or need. And we’re constantly adding new gear to the mix with more hardware manufacturers partnering with us to bring their gear to your virtual world. Pretty awesome when you think about it — just like shopping at your music store, but you get to try the gear for 2 days before you buy it, and there’s no sales guy
Guitarist • Bassist • Producer • Engineer
Whatever your specialty, you’ll find AmpliTube an extremely valuable and flexible tool, expanding your creative palette with some of the world’s most sought after gear. AmpliTube 3 can be used as a sophisticated multi-effects processor in its standalone version that you can integrate into your live rig thanks to its instantaneous preset switching. AmpliTube is also a plug-in for your DAW for live tracking or re-amping guitar and bass tracks, or for having an arsenal of vintage and modern effects to apply also on synthesizers and instruments, vocals, drum tracks and more.
- Windows and Mac OS X Plug-in and Standalone application
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS (Mac OS X) u VST, RTAS (Windows)
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, Stomp effects Pedalboard, Amp Head, Cabinet + Microphones, post Rack effects
- Over 160 included gear models
- 51 Stompbox effects
- 31 Amp models
- 46 Cabinet emulations
- 15 Studio Microphone models
- 17 Rack effects
- High-precision Tuner
- Cabinet module with two freely movable microphones and cabinet size control
- Room ambience with microphones' stereo width control
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM technology
- Ultra realistic cabinet emulation with VRM technology
- 2 series/parallel rigs with 8 configurations, selectable mono/stereo input and true stereo processing
- Drag & Drop functionality in the Stomp and Rack modules for quick effects re-arrangement
- Advanced preset browser with guitar/bass dedicated keywords plus user keywords and smart search function
- Global and single gear presets - Easy to set, one click best quality/performance settings
- Host/DAW BPM synchronization
- Freely assignable DAW automation
- Up to 96 kHz supported sampling rate
- Can be directly expanded with more "Powered by AmpliTube" software like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg« SVX
- One click MIDI CTL assignment, compatible with any standard MIDI controller
- Direct integration with IK's range of interfaces/controllers like StompIO, StealthPedal, StealthBoard with zero setup needed
- 4 track recorder/player with independent time stretch/pitch shift (Standalone version)
- Non destructive recording allows post effect processing of the recorded audio (Standalone version)
- 2 simultaneous instruments can be processed with independent audio settings (Standalone version)
- Imports any WAV, AIFF, MP3, and WMA audio file (Standalone version)
- Metronome with selectable sounds (Standalone version).
Сайт производителя: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube/
Год выпуска: 04. 2014
Разработчик: Ik Multimedia
Язык интерфейса: английский
Лекарство в комплекте(R2R)
Размер архива: 283 Мб.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3 VST.RTAS 3.12.0 x86/x64
|1 034||Файл чистый! Вирусов не обнаруженно! "VirusTotal"|